I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award….
I first want to thank sherrylcook for nominating me! I am happy that I can inspire others…. While my goal of course aside from weight loss IS to inspire I am amazed everyday at how many I have already. I feel like I haven’t even gone too far into my journey yet and have been told by many so far how I have moved them! It’s amazing to me. I have done blogs before in the past but I don’t think I had but a handful of followers who were mostly my friends and not many views. But here, this time I have a decent amount of followers and page hits. It’s so exciting to know I have a group of people out there I have never met (some of them) rooting for ME! It’s a true blessing!
Instead of 15 and since I have nominated in the past a few blogs I thought I would nominate some new ones that I enjoy!
Steveguidetti – A great site about healthy foods and eating healthy!
fitter stronger better – great blog about fitness!
amateur healthy girl – A story of a woman in her own journey in getting healthy and fit she looks amazing btw.
trying not to be fat – great blog on a womans weight loss journey AND she is funny too 🙂
Ranting Chef – I LOVE this blog, he shares a ton of yummy recipes!
100 pounds in 1 yr – Follow a journey of a woman who is on a journey to lose 100lbs in 1 yr! (very inspiring)
Random facts about me:
- I am a Cancer so yes my birthday is coming up
- I have two sisters I have never met
- I am very talkative
- I aspire to be a midwife some day soon
- I have found the love of my life
- I LOVE cheese!
- I LOVE singing!
Here are the rules for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ award:
(1) thank the blogger who nominated you (2) include the links to their blogs, (3) include the award image in your post, (4) copy the award image to your site, (5) give seven random facts about yourself, (6) nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, (7) when nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites, and (7) let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated