Well lookie there lil miss HÉLÈNE, AKA HEALTHYFRENCHIE over at http://healthyfrenchie.wordpress.com/ had nominated me this week for the Sunshine award…. So sweet of her and her “Frenchie” self She has always had such kind words on my blog so for that I am truly honored to receive this award…. And also it’s my very first award in the world of blogging. Makes me feel all warm and mushy inside, hell I just may cry. Okay maybe not, but I am deeply moved and even said “awe” when I saw it.
What I find awesome about the sunshine awards is you get to see other awesome blogs….
Here are the rules:
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? Purple and Blue Funny about this question I use to always say blue but I LOVE the color purple too sometimes I think I wanted to deny my girly side.
2. Favorite animal? Giraffe every one should have one. What? You don’t have a Giraffe?
3. Favorite number? don’t have one honestly….
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? These days it’s either water and on occasion I like cherry diet dr pepper
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, don’t use twitter!
6. My passion? This should be plural because I have several…. Childbirth is a huge passion of mine for I some day aspire to become a midwife, carseat safety it’s a huge pet peeve of mine and I am constantly helping others with their seats when I can, my children and family.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, I suck at receiving some how I was not given the trait to where you get a present and you have this wonderful shocked OMG I love it face. I am the type that gets excited inside but don’t show it well, heck I don’t even know how. So sometimes people take it as I don’t like what they have done. I much prefer making others happy instead.
8. Favorite pattern? Who thought of these questions? I have no clue lol whatever doesn’t make me dizzy
9. Favorite day of the week? The weekends because I sleep in and Derrick takes over with the baby. He is such an awesome daddy and spouse
10. Favorite flower? White rose and Lillys
Who I nominate:
(Not sure if I break any rules but some of my nominates are not “wordpress” peeps)
http://hellomynameismorgan.wordpress.com – I really enjoy reading this blog plus she shows pictures of food which rocks because so do I! Great blog especially those who are into weight loss and fitness like me 🙂
http://weightlossandcorinne.com – I love this blog it’s fun to read and has great pictures!
http://lifeunexpect.wordpress.com – I ran across this blog a couple months ago because I have had a pulmonary embolism and have a clotting disorder, her blog of course isn’t just about her experience but daily life and trying to get back to a “normal”
http://ananymouslove.wordpress.com – This is one of my more interesting blogs I follow, the author suffers from eating disorders and does have some very nice poetry on the blog as well.
http://healthyfrenchie.wordpress.com – I can’t just not add frenchie for hers is one that I read often I mean common the woman runs in SNOW for heavens sake SNOW!!!! I live in an area where we are lucky to get ONE day of snow let alone a place where we can wear shorts one day in the dead of winter and a coat the next… so I couldn’t running in the snow! She also has a very cute doggy 🙂
http://healthcoachmeg.wordpress.com – I enjoy this blog a lot I find her quiet interesting and funny 🙂
http://notimetow8.com – You want inspiration this blog is one that I find inspirational. Just look at his before and after pictures! Great job!
http://justcallmecole.wordpress.com – Nicole is pretty new to the blogging world (well our personal blogging site here that is) like me, she is like many of us just working toward losing weight and getting fit! show her some love 🙂
http://www.smaller-sarah.blogspot.com – Another very inspirational blog, not only is she a doula, she has a special needs child, she is a mother of two boys and she has rocked losing weight, from doing marathons to making her own protein balls lol she is a true inspiration 🙂
http://tattoedandfit.tumblr.com– This is a wonderful blog for people who looking for a blog about fitness, she actually has several blogs and all are awesome! She is also vegan 🙂 Which I am not but makes for an interesting read 🙂
http://looselipscutehips.blogspot.com– I enjoy this blog because it makes me laugh… I find Makita to have a great sense of humor. She is a mom of three boys and lets just say she says what she thinks 🙂